Sunday, July 11, 2010

A dream

Yesterday I had a mini-dream--that is, hypnogogic, the ones that last just a few seconds while you're falling asleep but you don't quite fall all the way. It was during a nap that started out restless. Just experiential and visual--no sound, emotions, other sensations. Experience of being...pelted by something. Certainly not stones--too small (and no pain). Not hail or sleet--no cold, and...yes, there's a blue sky. Wait...it's seeds! And maybe there is a light, brushing sensation....
I could have a blog.
Half the time I sit and stare at Facebook. Should I make that post? What would be the use of it? Would it just be a bother?
I do have an idea, although my first experience here seems to be Blogger's Block!

2 comments:

  1. Either you wait until there is something that you feel so strongly about that you can't NOT blog it, or you will decide to sit down with your blog every day and just start writing to see what comes out. Either way, it will come out fine. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I can't wait to see what you have to say...this is going to be exciting.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete